Under the authority granted in N.J.S.A 54:49-13A and R.S.33: 1-26, the property to be sold was seized for unpaid state taxes from:
Farhart Bros. Jewelry, Inc.
Trading as Gold Center
5526 Bergenline Ave;
West New York, NJ 07093
PROPERTY FOR SALE:
Contents of jewelry store including assorted gold, necklaces, earrings, pendants, rings, bracelets, body jewelry, cuff links, watches jewelry cleaner, watch batteries & miscellaneous items recovered from contents of business.
DATE AND TIME OF SALE: Thursday, October 18, 2007 at 11:00 a.m.
(Property may be inspected on date of sale, one half hour immediately preceding time of sale)
TERMS OF BIDDING:
- Items will be initially auctioned in bulk.
- If bid is unacceptable by the Division, items will then be auctioned in small lots.
- Successful bidders must pay in full their respective bid IMMEDIATELY following their successful bid. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of the bid.
- Payment must be in guaranteed funds such as cash, certified check, bank check or money order. No third party instruments will be accepted.
- No third party instruments will be accepted.
Make checks payable to: New Jersey Division of Taxation
- This sale may be postponed or cancelled at the discretion of the N.J. Division of Taxation.
- The State reserves the right to receive or reject all bids or bidders.
- NJ Division of Taxation employees or member of the employees’ immediate family may not participate in auction.
- This property is sold subject to any and all legal encumbrances.
- property is sold “as is”.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE PROPERTY MAY BE OBTAINED FROM:
Jim Pronchick, Regional Supervisor
New Jersey Division of Taxation
124 Halsey Street, 2nd Floor, Newark, NJ 07102