Free  Personal  Search  Engines
Mt. Laurel, NJ – January 15, 2013 – (RealEstateRama) — Metro Commercial, the region’s largest full-service retail real estate firm, announced today the sale of 3.85 acres in Voorhees, NJ to J&J Development Group, LLC for $775,000.
Metro Commercial’s vice president, Mark Gerlach, noted the vacant land located at 995 Route 73 South was previously approved in Voorhees and Evesham Township for a small shopping center. J&J plans to build a small retail development on the property which straddles the Voorhees-Evesham border. Metro Commercial represented the seller, GNZ, LLC, of St. Louis, Missouri in the transaction.
Metro Commercial Real Estate
aorons (at) metrocommercial (dot) com
Celebrating its 25th anniversary in 2012, Metro Commercial (www.metrocommercial.com) is one of the largest full-service independent retail real estate firms in the US. We specialize in tenant representation of national and regional retailers, shopping center leasing, property management, and investment property sales. With three offices located in Pennsylvania and New Jersey, Metro Commercial currently represents over 100 national retailers and serves as the exclusive leasing agent for more than 200 properties, totaling nearly 20 million square feet.
No related posts.
- Bateman-Ciattarelli-Simon Welcome News of $8.7 Million in School Construction Grants
- Acquisition: Rebuilding Homes and Lives on Safer Ground
- Rebuilding Homes and Lives on Safer Ground
- O’Scanlon Lauds $37.8 Million School Construction Grants for Monmouth County Schools
- Sandy Homeowner and Renter Assistance Program Offers Temporary Relief Up to $15,000
- DOBI announces public forums, education plan to address mortgage lending issues
- First Round of Homestead Rebate Checks to be Mailed
- Attorney General Announces Mortgage Fraud Lawsuits
- Governor Corzine Announces Homestead Rebate Checks Averaging $1,300 Mailed to Senior and Disabled Homeowners and Tenants
- Groundbreaking Ceremony Held for Jersey Shore Premium Outlets(R)
- Free Homeownership and Foreclosure Forum
- Jersey Shore outlet stores agreement signed
- Homestead Property Tax Rebate Applications to be Mailed
- Governor Corzine Creates New Jersey Real Estate Advisory Board
- Young Condo Buyers Taking the Next Step in Luxury Living