Duo will fill the Roles of Project and Property Manager
BLOOMFIELD, N.J. – June 28, 2012 – (RealEstateRama) — Ronald Fallivene and Ted Judah have joined the team at Prism Capital Partners, announced Eugene Diaz, a principal partner of the firm. Fallivene will serve as project manager for Prism Construction Management, while Judah will serve as property manager.
“Both Ron and Ted bring excellent experience to their new positions,” said Diaz. “They are important additions to our growing management team.”
Fallivene joins Prism with more than a decade of experience in real estate and construction, having successfully delivered new and renovation projects ranging in values of up to $30 million. Prior to joining Prism, he worked for Gale Construction, providing construction management services for such companies as Wyndham Worldwide, Alpharma, BASF, Maersk and Citigroup, and for such private developers as Atlantic Realty. Prior to that, he worked at a family construction company on both residential and commercial properties. He studied construction management at Rutgers University.
With six years of portfolio and property management experience, Judah previously worked with two of New Jersey’s largest residential firms, focusing on residential condominium management with exposure to commercial real estate. He attended the University of Arizona, is a member of the New Jersey Chapter of the Community Associations Institute (CAI). He is also a member of the Institute of Real Estate Management, where he holds Accredited Residential Manager (ARM) designation and is working toward Certified Property Manager (CPM) designation.
Evelyn Weiss Francisco: evelyn (at) caryl (dot) com, (201) 796-7788, www.twitter.com/carylcomm
No related posts.
- For Communities Plagued by Repeated Flooding, Property Acquisition May Be the Answer
- CHRISTIE ADMINISTRATION ANNOUNCES THE STATE PASSES THE 100 MARK ON POST-SANDY HOME BUYOUTS
- CHRISTIE ADMINISTRATION ANNOUNCES APPRAISALS COMPLETED ON 96 WOODBRIDGE AND EAST BRUNSWICK HOMES FOR POST-SANDY BUYOUTS
- LRRC and STEPS to Sponsor a Free Homebuyer Program
- Bucco Happy to Hear Discussion on Eliminating Estate and Realty Transfer Taxes
- DOBI announces public forums, education plan to address mortgage lending issues
- First Round of Homestead Rebate Checks to be Mailed
- Attorney General Announces Mortgage Fraud Lawsuits
- Governor Corzine Announces Homestead Rebate Checks Averaging $1,300 Mailed to Senior and Disabled Homeowners and Tenants
- Groundbreaking Ceremony Held for Jersey Shore Premium Outlets(R)
- Free Homeownership and Foreclosure Forum
- Jersey Shore outlet stores agreement signed
- Homestead Property Tax Rebate Applications to be Mailed
- Governor Corzine Creates New Jersey Real Estate Advisory Board
- Young Condo Buyers Taking the Next Step in Luxury Living