Industrial Real Estate Veteran Enhances Successful Central N.J. Brokerage Team
EDISON, N.J. – August 8, 2011 – (RealEstateRama) — Commercial real estate industry veteran Marc Petrella of Belmar, N.J., has joined Cushman & Wakefield, Inc. in Edison as a senior director in the firm’s Central New Jersey industrial practice. He most recently served as first vice president/market officer at Prologis, where he was responsible for the overall performance and profitability of the company’s 18.6 million-square-foot New Jersey industrial real estate portfolio.
Petrella’s career of nearly two decades includes experience in both development and leasing. Prior to his time with Prologis, Petrella served as vice president of leasing with Keystone Property Trust. He also worked with CBRE as a senior associate.
“I am enjoying being back in brokerage, working with my former colleagues on the ownership side while leveraging my experience on the services side of the industry,” he said. “Cushman & Wakefield’s talent and full suite of services – both locally and globally – makes this a great place to be. Our industrial platform is well prepared to serve clients as they ramp up operations commensurate with the economic recovery.”
With his move to Cushman & Wakefield, Petrella continues his relationship with Prologis as part of the team responsible for leasing Cranbury Business Park, a 2 million-square-foot warehouse/distribution campus in Cranbury, N.J., and Port Reading Business Park, a master-planned development that can support 3.2 million square feet of industrial usage in Woodbridge and Carteret, N.J. His team’s client list also includes many well-known private and institutional owners, such as Allianz, Blackrock, IndCor Properties, High Street, James Campbell Company, Morgan Stanley, Principal, Seagis, Stockbridge and TIAA-CREF, among others.
“Marc’s expertise in all facets of industrial real estate development and operation make him an excellent addition to our Edison-based industrial team, which already is considered among the best in the market,” noted Gualberto “Gil” Medina, Cushman & Wakefield’s New Jersey executive managing director. “As we work to strengthen our consultative role with clients, his ‘inside’ perspective will be an asset in our ability to present and implement strategic solutions.”
Petrella earned a bachelor’s degree in economics and business from Lafayette College in Easton, Pa. He is a licensed real estate salesperson in the State of New Jersey.
Evelyn Weiss Francisco: evelyn (at) caryl (dot) com, (201) 796-7788, www.twitter.com/carylcomm
No related posts.
- Brown Measure That Dries Up Concern About Flood-Damaged Appliances Clears Consumer Protection Panel
- LoBiondo, Pascrell Announce House Vote Scheduled to Give Relief on Flood Insurance Premiums, Certainty to Real Estate Markets
- The Largest Trade Show for the Building Industry in the Northeast Atlantic City Convention Center, Atlantic City, NJ
- Muñoz Calls for Immediate Action on Sick Leave Payout Reform Following Report that Suspended Paterson Police Officer to Receive $70k Upon Retirement
- Christie Administration Announces $26.3 Million in Federal Aid for Post-Sandy Buyouts of 89 Residential Properties in Woodbridge
- DOBI announces public forums, education plan to address mortgage lending issues
- First Round of Homestead Rebate Checks to be Mailed
- Attorney General Announces Mortgage Fraud Lawsuits
- Governor Corzine Announces Homestead Rebate Checks Averaging $1,300 Mailed to Senior and Disabled Homeowners and Tenants
- Groundbreaking Ceremony Held for Jersey Shore Premium Outlets(R)
- Free Homeownership and Foreclosure Forum
- Jersey Shore outlet stores agreement signed
- Homestead Property Tax Rebate Applications to be Mailed
- Governor Corzine Creates New Jersey Real Estate Advisory Board
- Young Condo Buyers Taking the Next Step in Luxury Living