|Search more Real Estate News on 98 real estate sites|
Edison, NJ – September 13, 2010 – (RealEstateRama) — Registration is now open for the tenth year of the Triple Play REALTOR® Convention & Trade Expo, the largest annual real estate event in the region. The event, sponsored by the New Jersey, New York State and Pennsylvania associations of REALTORS®, will take place at the Atlantic City Convention Center Dec. 7 – 9, 2010. Triple Play offers real estate professionals premier access to distinguished speakers, educational opportunities, industry trend analysis and more.
Capitalizing on efforts to “go green” and help attendees save money, the convention is offering registrants a $10 incentive to register online. The prices are discounted to $65 for members and $125 for non-members who register online at www.realtorstripleplay.com by Oct. 15, 2010. For those who register via fax or mail before the Oct. 15 deadline, the fee is $75 for members and $135 for non-members.
Triple Play provides a unique opportunity for real estate professionals, including commercial and residential brokers and salespeople, property managers, appraisers, and counselors, to maximize their business potential. These professionals will benefit from the networking opportunities, and by attending professional development courses and sessions presented by nationally recognized speakers. More than 6,500 people are expected to attend the event this year. The Trade Expo will consist of nearly 300 booths showcasing the latest real estate technology and products. Exhibitors include a variety of companies relating to mortgage, home inspection, insurance, finance, environmental services, real estate, publications, marketing, and technology, as well as government agencies.
Highlights of this year’s event include:
- The Grand Assembly keynote address: “Plain Talk on the Economy” by Stuart Varney. Varney will cut through the jargon to make complex economic issues accessible and interesting. Varney joined the Fox Business Network as an anchor in 2007, where he currently hosts the daily morning show, Varney & Company. He is formerly the host of CNBC’s broadcast of The Wall Street Journal Editorial Board with Stuart Varney and co-host of CNN’s MoneyLine News Hour. He is also notably a founding member of CNN’s award-winning business team, and former host of both Business Day and Business Asia. The Grand Assembly will take place on Wednesday, Dec. 8, at 12:15 p.m.
- Numerous educational sessions: Triple Play offers more than 85 sessions covering a variety of topics such as appraisal, sales and marketing, technology, and brokerage/management strategies. Among this year’s speakers and sessions are: “Rentals: Rules of the Road” with Barbara Fairfield; “Dollars and Sense” with Melanie McLane; “Bullet Train Thinking: Retool, Re-engineer, Rethink the Way You Do Real Estate” with Verl Workman; and “How to Stimulate Your Own Economy” with Daryl Davis.
- Professional designation and certification programs. Attendees and REALTORS® may expand their real estate knowledge while earning the following designations: Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM); Certified Real Estate Brokerage Manager (CRB); Certified Residential Specialist (CRS); Home Affordable Foreclosure Alternatives (HAFA); and Housing Our Military with Excellent Service (HOMES) (Note: HOMES is not officially endorsed by the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®)
- Continuing education (CE) courses: New York and Pennsylvania licensees may earn real estate CE credit for select convention programs. New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania licensees may earn appraisal CE credits. Licensees who wish to earn credits must register for these sessions in addition to the convention registration. The cost for CE credits is $15 per course/per state until Nov. 19, 2010. Onsite CE registration will be $30 per course/per state.
Online registration is encouraged at www.realtorstripleplay.com. Discounts are offered for registrations completed online and those completed before the Oct. 15, 2010 deadline. Regular fees of $80 (members) and $140 (non-members) will apply thereafter for online submissions, and fees of $90 (members) and $150 (non-members) will apply for fax and mail registrations. The deadline for pre-registration is Nov. 19, 2010. Onsite registration will be available for an additional fee, but attendees are encouraged to pre-register.
Application forms for fax and mail registrations may be downloaded from the website and faxed to (301) 694-5124, or mailed to: Triple Play c/o Experient (NJR), P.O. Box 4088, Frederick, MD 21705.
For more information about obtaining booth space and/or to view the Trade Expo floor plan and list of exhibitors, visit www.realtorstripleplay.com. Those interested in booth space at Triple Play may contact Maureen Murphy at (732) 494-4724, maureen (at) njar (dot) com, or Mary Pilaar at (732) 494-4719, mary (at) njar (dot) com.
Stay up to date about Triple Play by becoming a fan of the group profile on Facebook at www.facebook.com/REALTORSTriplePlay, following Triple Play on Twitter at http://twitter.com/TriplePlayExpo or by subscribing to the Triple Play RSS feed at www.realtorstripleplay.com/tripleplay.xml.
We wish to thank our sponsors, American Financial Resources Inc. and Lowes Companies Inc., for their generous support of this event.
# # #
No related posts.
- Protecting Your Home: Consumer Tips on Hiring a Home Improvement Contractor or Home Elevation Contractor
- Manasquan Awarded $2.4M to Repair Sandy Damage
- Flood Map Meeting to Take Place in Newark March 4
- Sandy Recovery- Christie Administration Announces RREM Information Session in Ocean County to Assist Homeowners Hard Hit by Superstorm Sandy
- Pallone Urges FEMA to Notify Sandy Victims of Insurance Fraud
- DOBI announces public forums, education plan to address mortgage lending issues
- First Round of Homestead Rebate Checks to be Mailed
- Attorney General Announces Mortgage Fraud Lawsuits
- Governor Corzine Announces Homestead Rebate Checks Averaging $1,300 Mailed to Senior and Disabled Homeowners and Tenants
- Groundbreaking Ceremony Held for Jersey Shore Premium Outlets(R)
- Free Homeownership and Foreclosure Forum
- Jersey Shore outlet stores agreement signed
- Homestead Property Tax Rebate Applications to be Mailed
- Governor Corzine Creates New Jersey Real Estate Advisory Board
- Young Condo Buyers Taking the Next Step in Luxury Living